Wednesday, February 24, 2010

An accident that unexpected T.T

as everyone know , i am the most happy girl in the world , hahaha ... actually not really ...
on monday , 22 february 2010 .. my beloved cousin brother have pass away cause of an accident ... it's really spoilt my mood that day... actually , i should go to tuition , but then cause of this happen , i cancel my tuition , i am really very sad n angry with that damn lawyer , he had take my bro soul.. he cause my bro die , he was the one who false , i hate him , hate him , gonner sue him until ....... a few day ago , my bro still ask me to make a coffee for him and can said we have not bad relationship ...... i really can't accept what was going on now , but nobody can do anything .... well , his mother was cried until fainted , and i never saw my uncle which is his dad cried , this was the first time i saw he cried , even i not really close with my bro , but that i still very sad until i can't said anything , my tears come out can't stop and i have a really bad feeling , i can't breath n my whole body become cold the time i heard this new ... we go to sungai pertani and my bro kubur at amanjaya there .... a whole day i did't ate .... i just had a bread the time at school, after that until 12 something , i just had nasi kandar ... really got no mood to eat that time .... but at the same time , i relized saleh really take care of me , he called me lots time n sms me , keep asking what happen , cause i did't bring my hp to sp , so i can't reply him and make him worry , i'm sorry at here .... but now everything is over , every morning .. after finish bath , the time go to downstairs room , i will thinking about him , cause he was slept at there the time he live in my house , b4 he die , he was slept at my house for last time , sad , sad , sad T.T
a sadness around me that i never can't said it out , the time for him to rest , i love you , bro ....
i hope everything is going well with his family , his mom did't ate for a 2 day , i can feel their sadness ... it's really bad bad bad .......

No comments:

Post a Comment