Sunday, February 20, 2011

it's been long time i haven't update my blog huh ! finish my SPM ~ really feel like put down a biggest stone in my heart ~ results is coming out soon ~ time pass really fast ~ now feel like im growth older ~ haha xD at first my dad not allow me to work ~ but after my mom advice and i keep asking to work ~ finally he allow ~ so i just work for 1 month , it's quite nice ... i knew lot friends somemore have fall in love with someone ~ hahahah xD but that is impossible for me to get together with him ~ he have no future ......on the february i was went to melaka , it's really a nice places , we went to river cruise, jonger walk like a night market , portugis muzium and lot still lot places ~~ i really fall in love with melaka , what a beautiful view at there ,. wish to stay there , hohoho ... now learning car and motor .. hehehe (= this wednesday going to have my QTI , a bit worry that i can't pass ... hahaha xD anyway , i have confident with myself ^^ im sure i can do it !!!
8 of march will go to work again ~ hope i can over come all the problem that i face ~ hehehe (= hope i get good results , so that i can continue my study .... ^^ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment